If you’re traveling to the airport, perhaps on holiday, on a business trip, or to take someone to the airport, then you’ll want to make sure that you park in the right xe đi nội bài in order to make sure that you, your passengers, and your car are in the right place at the right time.
- The drop off areas is ideal if you’re taking someone to the airport, because you won’t be stopping, except to let out your passengers, so you don’t need to find somewhere to park.
- If you’re going on a business trip, then perhaps you’ll get a lift to the airport from a colleague, rather than driving yourself. If you can’t get a lift, why not get a taxi instead? If it’s a special journey or holiday, why not get a chauffeur driven car to take you to the airport?
- If you’re going to collect someone after they land at the airport, then the pick up car park will be just what you’re looking for. If you’re going on short visit, perhaps returning the same day, then the short stay car park is likely to be the best place to park.
- For weekend breaks, you’ll want to make sure that you’re in the right car park, you don’t want to be charged by the part hour if you’re going to be a couple of days, as it could get very expensive.
- The mid stay car park will be perfect if you’re looking to go away for a few days, either on holiday or on a business trip.
- You’ll want to make sure that you choose to park in the long stay car park if you’re going to be longer than just a few days.
- If you’re going on a summer or winter holiday, then you’ll want to make sure that you’re parked in the right place, so that you’re not charged by the part hour, rather than by the day.
- In order to make sure that you’re as organised as you can be before you fly, why not make sure that you book your car parking at the same time as you buy your tickets, or book your holiday? You can save a significant amount of money, and so will have one less thing to worry about on the day you fly.
- Depending on the weather, the amount of luggage, or the number of children you have with you, you might want to be closer to the terminal building. Why not see is there is a car park that would be more suitable for you? It might cost a bit more, but it’s bound to be worth it if you have to find your car in the rain after a 2 week family holiday.
- If you have limited or restricted mobility, or other special requirements, then you might be able to find somewhere to park close to the terminal building. You might need wheelchair, or pushchair access, or perhaps won’t want to have to climb up steps. By letting the airport know your requirements at the time you book you car parking, you can make sure that you will be able to park somewhere appropriate.
Now you know which car park you should choose, you’ll be able to ensure that you park in the right place, no matter whether you’re dropping somebody off, or going on your summer holiday.